Tenants Login Here
- Full time professional maintenance technicians
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
For After-Hours Emergencies
- CALL the main office: 402-342-1005.
- We have a 24/7 answering service through our main phone number. Call 402-342-1005 for any emergency maintenance requests.
- From the main menu, select 2 for "Service Requests" then select the option which indicates an emergency. For emergencies, you should stay on the phone until you speak with a person.
Air conditioning and appliance calls will not be handled after hours.
Problems constituting an emergency include:
- No heat in winter.
- No electricity (check breakers before calling.)
- A plumbing leak or sewer backup (any water where it shouldn"t be; roof leak, ceiling leak, plumbing leak, water in laundry room.)
- Smoke of any kind, is evidence of a fire. Call 911.
- Tenant is locked out of their apartment.
REGULAR MAINTENANCE HOURS ARE MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Please notify us as soon as you are aware of a problem.
To contact us about a maintenance problem call the main office at 402-342-1005.
Heat and Air Conditioning Guidelines:
- Please do not run your air conditioner if it is lower than 60 degrees outside.
- This will cause the unit to freeze up and will have to be allowed to thaw prior to being repaired (tenant charges would apply.)
General Maintenance Information
- Please inform the main office if you plan to be gone for more than a week.
- Please check with main office before doing any alterations to your apartment/unit.
- All windows should be closed tightly when it is snowing or raining to prevent moisture/water damage to your apartment and the building.
- Do not use products such as liquid plumber or Drain-o to unclog your drains. This is a hazard to our plumber and can damage your pipes, resulting in additional tenant charges.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as Ajax or Comet on stainless steel sinks or shower doors as this can scratch the finish.
- Each unit comes equipped with a working smoke detector. This is a required by law to insure your safety and that of the other tenants in the building. It is your responsibility to maintain a working battery in it.
- If a tenant calls in a plugged drain work order and prohibited items (listed on the lease) are found in the drain it will result in a tenant charge.
- Any appliances damaged by misuse/neglect will result in a tenant charge.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters! If you have any questions regarding maintenance please call the office at 402-342-1005.